ARCHITECTURAL CABLE MESH SOLUTIONS
Flexi-Mesh stainless steel architectural cable mesh is a leading material used to create lightweight structures globally with the following key attributes:
1. FLEXIBLE - a multifunctional material that can be used to design a plane surface or can be tensioned into three-dimensional forms that create unique, elegant and lightweight tensile architecture.
2. ADAPTABLE - architectural cable mesh has multiple applications including balustrades, safety netting, zoological enclosures, tensile facades and art installations.
3. TENSILE STRENGTH - designers can implement creative ideas over large distances due to the extremely high load capacity and low relative weight of Flexi-Mesh AISI316 stainless steel material.
4. UNIQUE - Each panel is designed and manufactured to meet specific project requirements for our clients. Our engineering and design team can help undertake static load calculations and offer unique solutions to meet specific performance criteria for each project.
5. HIGH QUALITY - Flexi-Mesh is manufactured from hamma™ X Strand, the worlds leading marine and architectural stainless steel wire rope from South Korea, to ensure product quality, integrity and longevity.
6. REDUCED MAINTENANCE COSTS - made 100% from AISI316 stainless steel our products are remarkably strong, provide high performance under severe environmental conditions, protect against corrosion and rust and require very little maintenance over the life of the product.
7. 100% RECYCLABLE - stainless steel is 100% recyclable and loses none of its original physical properties in the process.
With life-cycle costing becoming more prevalent in the design of new buildings, transforming the way we think about how buildings and communities are designed, constructed and maintained using stainless steel products that are 100% recyclable has the following benefits:
Recycling one tonne of steel saves 1,100 kilograms of iron ore, 630 kilograms of coal and 55 kilograms of limestone
An average stainless steel object is composed of about 60% recycled material already
About 90% of end-of-life stainless steel is collected and recycled into new products
8. WARRANTY - we offer an extended warranty on all Flexi-Mesh product sold. Our ability to guarantee the quality of the wire rope used in manufacturing Flexi-Mesh results in a product and warranty that leads the industry.
Contact a local Flexi-Mesh distributor to discuss your next project requirements or email and a product specialist will contact you within 24 hours.